Monday 6 February 2017

Modern Block Monday - Transitions

For September's Bee Sewcial theme, Anne from playcrafts chose the theme transitions. I decided to do an improv, bargello like block to mimic the colours in and the reflective water of her inspiration painting, Central Park by Leonid Efremov.

Getting started - lots of improv strips.


More progress. 


The finished block. 


Approx. 17" by 24".

Check out what my bee mates made for Anne in the #beesewcial feed on Instagram.

You are always welcome to follow along with the prompts and post your blocks to Instagram under the #inspiredbybeesewcial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...